My blog has moved!

Please visit
http://wetshine.net
for new content and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to Wet Shine Detailing!

To navigate this blog, you can use the Post Digger or Label Cloud located at the bottom of the page. Use Google Custom Search to search for a specific content such as 'Honda Civic' or 'Collinite 476s'.

Search This Blog

Monday, November 20, 2006

Detailing Services

Photobucket

Do I offer detailing services?

In short, no.

At least not to the public and commercially. For this I apologize sincerely as I appreciate every inquiry and everybody that has e-mailed me to ask for my services. I am unable to fulfill the demands, therefore, I'm choosing not to offer any commercial detailing services.

The details you see here are either my friends' and families' car or could be their recommendation. Sounds like cronyism huh?

However I will be glad to advice you if you have any problems trying to detail your ride on your own. My opinions may not always be the best and correct, but I will try.

Again, my deepest apologies and I'm grateful to those who have inquired. Thank you.

0 comments:

Label Cloud

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP