My blog has moved!

Please visit
http://wetshine.net
for new content and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to Wet Shine Detailing!

To navigate this blog, you can use the Post Digger or Label Cloud located at the bottom of the page. Use Google Custom Search to search for a specific content such as 'Honda Civic' or 'Collinite 476s'.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2009

Update!

Hey guys, finally my exams are over and have a few things planned over the next two months.

Here is what to expect on the upcoming posts,

1. Full Detail on a black Honda (swirl)City
2. Zaino review
3. Carmate black resin trim dressing/sealant review

and more unconfirmed plans, so if you haven't subscribed, just click on the subscribe tab above to subscribe via e-mail. Notification on new posts will be delivered to your e-mail immediately! The e-mail won't be displayed and I won't even know who my subscribers are.

Till then!

p.s. This is the entire post. Don't have to click on 'Read More!'.

6 comments:

陳一豪 9:01 AM  

Got one red Honda City also!!!

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken 6:48 PM  

Haha! December ok?

It will most likely be single stage paint, as in, there will be no clear coat. So when you polish the car, you will get some red paint transfer onto your pads/cloths. Unless the car has been resprayed with 2k paint (basecoat + clearcoat).

mk 7:03 AM  

hi,
just want to ask how do you select cars to be detailed by you? ...i emailed u b4..hope to hear from u soon.

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken 7:19 PM  

Hi mk,

My apologies in advance. I haven't opened my services commercially because I'm afraid I'm unable to meet the demand. So I'm just doing some close friends' and families' car.
I will work out a schedule for commercial services for december. Will post on this blog in 1-2 days.

Thanks for understanding.

mk 10:01 PM  

thanks for the prompt reply....XD

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken 11:55 PM  

Hi mk,

Sorry to inform that I am not going to resume my commercial detailing services. Will just be doing friends' and families' car. Thanks a lot for you inquiry though! It's very much appreciated.

Label Cloud

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP