My blog has moved!

Please visit
http://wetshine.net
for new content and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to Wet Shine Detailing!

To navigate this blog, you can use the Post Digger or Label Cloud located at the bottom of the page. Use Google Custom Search to search for a specific content such as 'Honda Civic' or 'Collinite 476s'.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Job Scope and Price list

UPDATE 20th June 2009 : The price and time scope is no longer applicable due to different sizes of the car and specific process needed for each car is different from the other.

The job scope still roughly applies to intermediate and full details


Hi all, sorry for the lack of updates, have been busy with exams and will have extra classes soon. I am posting this so I can link to those who asks me about the prices that I charge.

Of course, the prices are not definitive, for example, if one requires an extra job for the express detail such as polishing the tail pipes or shampooing the mats, can always consult me for how much does the additional steps cost.

Image hosted by servimg.com

Below are links to examples for;

Express Detail :
None so far. :)

Intermediate Detail :
Perodua Kembara
Subaru Impreza WRX
Honda City

Ultimate Detail :
Jaguar XK8
Proton Wira SE

For now still arranging and deciding how many slots I should open each month and prioritizing this and my studies. Frankly, didn't do that well in my exams... Only busy visiting autopia and detailingworld while I should be studying. @_@" .

Two details would be posted up two weeks from now. Thanks for visiting this site!

0 comments:

Label Cloud

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP